I am stuck at my Mum and Dad's, still! I travelled west for Christmas and New Year and due to the SNOW I am still trapped.... It has meant I have had the opportunity to have a few lovely walks in the snow and take some photos like this one- but still, the only exercise I am getting is of the snow shovelling variety!
I have practiced belly dancing a total of four times over two weeks! I am disappointed with myself, as you know, I wanted to practice properly over the holiday. However, food, family and friends have taken priority....
I will let you know when I am back and dancing- I so hope it is by Saturday in time for my belly dancing lesson! Oh- AND, my friend has decided with much urging from me to take up belly dancing to help make some friends in the new area she has recently moved to....all Basingstoke belly dancers look out!
No comments:
Post a Comment